Shave Ice Machine Water Resistant Foot Pedal
Water resistant foot pedal works for all shave ice machine.
Very Low Profile Control with a Polished Aluminum Housing
Standard snap switch rating: 15 AMP, 1/2 HP, 125/250 VAC
UL LISTED NEMA RATED: 1, 2, 4, 4X, 5, 6, 6P, 12 & 13 IEC Ingress Protection: IP54, IP55, IP56, IP57, IP58, IP65, IP66, IP67 & IP68
The patented Series 210 foot switch was designed to offer environmentally sealed protection without the bulk of most sealed foot switches in the market today. Its unique pedal design provides a wide target area of operation.
- ½” NPTF connector hole standard for cable strain relief fittings. Other connector holes available.
- 2 torsion springs inside provide redundant corrosion resistant spring system.
- Two mounting holes.
- Capable of handling up to 12/3 cable or .50” O.D.
- Quick connect terminals.
- Wide target area for foot operation.
- Long life snap switch.
- #8 grounding screw is provided.
- Skid-resistant elastomeric base pad.
- UL listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- NEMA and IEC Ingress Protection (IP) rated.
- Two pedal model has an integral barrier to deter both pedals fro operating at the same time.
- Low-profile design provides sealed protection without taking up a lot of space.
- Buna-N O-Ring and Buna-N gasket seals for environmental protection.